Friday, November 18, 2016

[enter-talk] I TOOK THE EXAM WITH GFRIEND DURING MY SAT


I just took my SAT exam yesterday and I'm a 3rd grade high schooler ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I took the exam with Umjiㅋㅋ People were talking about "baby goblin" and I saw her up-close and even talked a bit with her. I even asked if she did her exam well but she was just nodding. But her real-life visuals are a bit different. She's way thinner! She's so thin so I don't understand why she comes off chubby on cameraㅋㅋㅋ Umji also slept during the English exam part  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she must've been so tired ㅋㅋ SinB also came with her but I didn't see her ... Yuju was there too so I got her autograph also. 

post response:
[+405][-19]
original post: here

00 |2016.11.19 00:40 신고하기
F*ck I took the same exam as Dahyun. F*ck during the resting time, the f*ckers all gathered in the corridor and went so close to her, Dahyun kinda glared at them, it's not like I hate Dahyun it's just that I'm here to take my exam but there's a celebrity there so everyone was making so much noise. Those f*ckers distracted all of us and I was so mad
179
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.19 00:27 신고하기
I took the exam with Dahyun and I saw her in the corridor, she's not a member who grabbed my attention before but when I saw her in real life, she was so pretty... She really doesn't appear well on .... She's so pretty, her face is so small and so white... But the thing is that during our rest time, the kids were all gathering around to see her so it disturbed the kids who were taking their exams.. Because everyone wanted an autograph... anyways Dahyun was so pretty ㅠㅠ
139
8

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.19 00:57 신고하기
Umji is pretty 
83
12

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.19 01:29 신고하기
I seriously would hate to take an exam with other celebrities. Think about this, especially on such an important day, people will all be hush hush about it I would be so f*cking mad
42
1

ㅇㅇㅇ |2016.11.19 08:01 신고하기
Umji comes from the States so she's good with English. When she debuted her "special attribute" was English.ㅋㅋㅋ Of course she can sleep during the English test, what's the big matter?
18
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com