Friday, November 18, 2016

[teens stories] 19+? WHEN YOU ARE ALONE WITH A GUY

Hello, I'm a first year highschool student from Bucheon!

Yesterday, I went to study at a cafe with a sunbae from the same club as me (2nd year) for the entrance exam and it was only the two of us since the club meeting ended....

We were on the second floor of the cafe and at first, we drank all our drinks but we were still hungry so I went down to the first floor with my sunbae to buy bagels. We were walking up the stairs that were a bit inclined and narrow so it's those stairs where you can only go one after the other. Anyways, I was the one going first. My sunbae was holding the plates and following after me.

I was wearing a short skirt so I was covering my butt with my hands while going up.

When we sat down, there was only me and my sunbae left in the cafe and he asked why must I cover myself if he wasn't gonna check me out. He said it kinda in a nagging/disappointed tone. It's the first time knowing that guys might be annoyed by that gesture. Is it unusual to cover yourself up when you walk up the stairs even if it's with a guy who's close to you? Is it because we're close so that it doesn't really matter even if he sees it?

I know that he probably wasn't thinking deeply about it but I don't know what to think of that sunbae anymore;

What do you guys think?



post response:
[+254][-12]
original post: here


ㅁㅊ |2016.11.18 13:27 신고하기
This bast*rd was getting angry for missing his opportunity to have some eye candyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
190
9

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.18 12:34 신고하기
Just always stay covered, you never know if that person is a pervert or not. Also, if he gets disappointed and asks you why you cover yourself up, just say that it's a habit and continue to do it
154
5

여자 |2016.11.18 12:34 신고하기
No but I don't wanna show you MY butt and MY panties, what's wrong with that?
125
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.11.18 15:17 신고하기
Huh? My clothes might lift up and I'm just protecting my body? What's so disappointing about it?
39
3

ㅇ |2016.11.18 21:55 신고하기
Isn't covering yourself up showing standard manners?ㅠㅜ
22
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com