Tuesday, April 25, 2017

[teens stories] JUN SOMI WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME (PICTURES INCLUDED)



Looks like she was filming Unnies
They were all pretty. The cameras really can’t catch Kim Sook’s beauty. She’s seriously pretty in real life.
Hong Jinkyung is tall and her skin is f*cking nice.
Also, she’s still as funny as ever.
I’m not sure if Hong Jinyoung is considered skinny, but she was average. But her face is really pretty.
Han Chaeyoung was straight up a Barbie doll. That’s it.
I couldn’t recognize Gong Minzy at first, she looked so different.
I couldn’t see Kang Yewon well since she had her sunglasses on.
But Jun Somi, wow seriously… Jun Somi…. Her skin was white like snow and she was seriously f*cking pretty.
She’s even prettier than what she looks like on TV.
                                                                                       
The people all left and I was just looking blankly at the car door and I met eyes with Jun Somi.
She gave me a handshake so I shook her hand.
Even though she’s younger than me, she had the celebrity force.
Anyways, they were all pretty.

post response:
[+413][-21]

original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.24 23:42 신고하기
Ok, put this in enter-talk
83
25

ㅇ |2017.04.25 00:28 신고하기
Why are people disliking the first comment? It’s a post about celebrities so of course it should be in enter-talk.
42
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.25 00:54 신고하기
People are fine with P101 posts not being in enter-talk though
36
13

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.25 04:43 신고하기
You're still not posting this on enter-talk so annoying
11
3

ㅇ |2017.04.25 00:11 신고하기
Go to enter-talk~
9
9

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.25 00:08 신고하기
I saw posts saying how Jun Somi was the prettiest in IOI but in real life, she’s really pretty.
8
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com