Monday, October 31, 2016

[PC stories] IS MY CRUSH PLAYING WITH ME?

Image result for hug anime gif



Age: 17

I like a guy in my class and he knows I love him since last year. He broke up with her girlfriend few months ago and it was a bad breakup. One day he said to me ''it would be more fun if you were my girlfriend instead of her'' ? . Now he's always hugging girls and kisses other girls in front of me. First I didn't think he did it to make me jealous but now, when he sees a girl, he glances at me first and without reason he randomly hugs other girls. Today he post a screen cap to the class' WhatsApp group. He saved everyone's number except mine. But a few days ago he texted me..? I think it was deliberate? I don't know what to do.. Sometimes I think he likes me, sometimes I think he's trying to push me away from him. What should I do?

How to send in your stories!
Facebook message
or
Twitter DM
Include your age in the message :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com