Thursday, December 14, 2017

[teens stories] ALL YOU KIDS WHO ARE ADDICTED TO YOUR PHONES, COME HERE!


The reason why you are addicted to your phone and watch stuffs on it all the time isn’t because of how entertaining it is but rather because you depend too much on it. To be honest, after 1-2 hours, there’s no longer anything entertaining to do on your phone but even so, because you are addicted, you would try to look up for more YouTube videos and such and watch videos without any purpose.
 
Watching makeup videos on YouTube won’t give you any advantages. Just think about it, why do you depend so much on your phone?
 
You can only feel lacking if you compare yourself to those makeup, clothes or shopping videos. It’s better if you put in the effort now so that in the future you can buy all the clothes and makeup you want.
 
Also, people say that the kids who feel lonely try to find comfort in communicating via their phones but although your heart might be at ease for an instant, you might start to feel empty at  any moment…
 
If you can’t control yourself, it’s better for you to just get rid of it…
The reason for me to write this post is just… I feel like because of my phone, I’m not cherishing life as much as I should
post response:
[+302][-28]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.13 16:41 신고하기
I just wish that we won’t have phones anymoreㅋㅋㅋ to be honest, because of SNS I feel like we will all get depression. Seriously, seeing other people doing better than me makes my stomach sick, I worry way too much about my likes and how I look on SNS
124
25

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.13 16:56 신고하기
But reading this makes me go “oh that’s right” but then, I start looking at my phone againㅋㅋㅋㅋ
94
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.13 16:47 신고하기
Uhm… who knows… this is a case-by-case situation… for me, my phone is important since I can store and get a lot of information and it’s useful in many ways.
54
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.14 01:42 신고하기
I seriously was the happiest before smartphones made their appearance. I would get excited just to wait for calls and texts. I liked that kind of feeling even though it was so trivial. We would meet at the playground and play with dolls, sand, etc. and even though our mom wouldn’t be happy seeing how dirty we got, it was still such a happy time. Now we’ve became so obsessed with SNS. Anyways, I preferred when smartphones weren’t around. I didn’t know back then that I would miss those times so much nowㅋㅋ I want to go back just once
29
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.13 22:55 신고하기
Looks like OP is only writing based on her own experienceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ sorry but not everyone is like you. There are kids who are earning money too and not wasting their lives away
22
34

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com