Monday, March 12, 2018

[teens stories] MY MALE FRIEND KEEPS TOUCHING MY BODY....


Because our moms are close, we've been knowing each other ever since kindergarten. We've been close for a few years now but I have no feelings for him at all.. But around half a year ago, we were going to school together and he confessed to me.. I was a bit taken aback since I had no feelings for him. So I apologized and turned him down.

At some point, he ranked 3rd in the whole school because he's really good at study. Since I'm bad at math, our mom asked me to ask him to help me out.. So that's what I did. So nowadays, he would come to our house once or twice to teach me math problems. He would sit close to me and would keep touching my body slightly...

My chest is a bit on the bigger side but he always touches it with his hands... Yesterday, he even touched my butt... I was pretty embarrassed so I was gonna tell him to stop but since we've been knowing each other for over 10 years, I fear that it would distort our relationship... our moms are also close with each other so..ㅜㅜ I think that he still has feelings for me.. I've been enduring this for a few weeks now but it's getting worse... What should I do? I don't even want to see his face anymore

post response:
[+248][-38]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.03.11 03:17 신고하기
Just slap him.. seriously, it would be better if you don't see this f*cker ever again
211
3

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ |2018.03.11 09:21 신고하기
Typical perverted Hannam (T/N: derogatory slang for Korean men) bug
197
23

ㅎㅎ |2018.03.11 11:21 신고하기
Tell him directly to stop touching you and tell him to not come teach you math ever again. Your mom is funny too, does she really think that your same-age friend will be teaching you math?? Does she really think that you guys will end up studying??
174
9

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.11 12:49 신고하기
Your type of people are the worstㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you hate it, just tell him. Why write it here?
55
81

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.11 11:14 신고하기
What I don't understand is that you've been sexually harassed but you still want to keep your relationship with this f*cker. Your life is important and he's not a f*cker who would help you in life and you know it right? Tell everything to your mom quick
45
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.11 19:29 신고하기
Yah, if he touches you again, just tell him to be more careful. It's better to tell him bluntly
35
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com